Say Hello to Sunniemade
Announcing an evolution to Sunniemade
Dear customers and friends of Sunnie,
We’re proud to announce we’re evolving our brand name to reflect a trademarked name backed by expanded production and distribution capabilities.
As many of you know, I started Sunnie as a side hustle, making soap by hand in my kitchen and bootstrapping the business from the ground up. In the last year and a half, we’ve grown this hustle into so much more – expanding our reach and elevating our approach, and with that – expanding my aspirations for our brand. Now, as we enter this next chapter in our growth, we’re also investing in trademarking our name. We found that adding to our brand name allowed for a clearer path to trademarking it, ensuring we can own and protect our brand, be easier to find in search results, and more.
Becoming Sunniemade was a natural evolution for us because it reflects our founding mission – to make the world a little bit brighter – while also reinforcing our maker roots and commitment to natural, sun-made ingredients. As Sunniemade, we’ll continue to care for you – and the earth – with a sunny outlook, a maker mindset, and plant-powered, plastic-free products.
- We have all new packaging and product photography featuring our evolved name and logo.
- Our new url is sunniemade.com, while our previous domain, hellosunnie.com will redirect to the new one.
- You can find us on Instagram at @Sunniemade
What’s staying the same?
- Pretty much everything else! We’ll always be committed to quality, sustainable products that spread less waste and more light.
Where can I learn more?
- Check out our products to see how Sunniemade comes to life.
- Listen to our feature episode on the Brands Unbridled podcast to hear more about our story and the trademarking process.
- Follow along on Instagram for a message from me, and more updates.
- Reach out to me at email@example.com with any thoughts or questions.
Thank you for being on this journey with us! We wouldn’t be here without the support of people like you.